With over 10 years experience creating content for both the public and private sector, we've created a course that will equip website authors and contributors at all levels with the ability to be able to create great content. Our exclusive 1 day workshop includes:
Over 95% of marketers use social media for business (that includes us here at ATC). We can only assume the other 5% of marketers live in the 5% of land mass on this planet that doesn't have an Internet. Put simply, Social Media and the Internet have become inseparable. This has been somewhat catalysed by the increasing dependency on Mobile phones for Internet access, which places social networks at the forefront of our device usage. Our Social Media Marketing for Organisations course focus on the opportunities that businesses have with Social Media and how to execute them effectively. The course consists of:
How do you get more out of your existing website? Do you require a better understanding of how user interactions affect their purchasing patterns? Would you like to know the techniques employed by the world's most successful converting sites that result in excellent conversion rates? If so, our course on User Experience and Conversion Optimisation will provide you with most of what you need to know to turn your website into a highly converting revenue earner.
Right now, everybody loves video. Particularly marketing agencies. And why not? It's literally a sure-fire way to increase conversions and keep visitors active on your site for longer. Anybody can do it, but not everybody knows how to maximise it for greatest return. In our Video & Digital Media that converts training course, we unlock 10 years of experience in User Experience and Video Production to give you the formula for success in Video Marketing.
Wordpress is the worlds leading CMS. It is estimated that some 80% of all web content has been authored on Wordpress. Perhaps you have a Wordpress site, or you're considering using this powerful platform to launch new online activity. However, much of the power of Wordpress remains essentially hidden 'insider knowledge' to the few of use that actually live Wordpress day in day out. We've used our 8 years of Wordpress experience to develop a course that gives every Wordpress user all of the essential knowledge needed to get the most out of it.
Complete this short form to let us know what kind of course you're after. Feel free to detail things such as number of attendees, preferred dates, etc. Anything to help us be able to forward you what you need.